Agama Water Rescue System
Agama Water Rescue System is the best rescue system for landing in water.
The self inflatable CO2 life jacket keeps both pilot and engine floating until rescue personnel is on the scene.
A must have if you are flying near lakes or the ocean. With the Agama Water Rescue System, a water landing should be easy.
If you were panning to do a trans-Atlantic crossing in a Paramotor, we would probably tell you it’s not such a great idea.
However, if you wanted to fly over water with the confidence of knowing that you have a flotation device that will aid self-rescue in the unlikely event of a water ditching, then this product is for you !
Safety and Confidence
We skim low over water in a moll know what a great feeling it is to skim low over water in a engine powered paraglider though we also are all aware the difficulties of surviving a water landing without any water rescue system!
Made from high quality products, the Agama rescue system is a self-inflating buoyancy vest that is filled by a CO2 canister as soon as contact is made with water (automatic after 2-3 seconds or with manual deployment). The inflation device is US certified and the vest has been tested for fresh and salt water use.
Additionally, an inflation tube is also provided as a backup. Once inflated, the vest will support the weight of pilot and Paraengine while keeping the head clear of the water.
The rescue system also helps prevent your Paraengine becoming an exhibit in Davie Jones’ Locker by reducing the chance of it sinking after a water landing. Makes recovery of not only the pilot but also the Paraengine much easier.
|• Developed especially for the rescue of the paramotor when landing on the water.
• Material was developed and tested for both fresh water and salt water in accordance with the standards for the means of rescue.
• Can be used repeatedly, simple replacement of the cartouche and trigger pins (Fuse mechanism).
• The trigger mechanism used in the design was supplied by a well known prestigious supplier.
• Several types, they differentiate by the attachment points for various types of paramotor's.
|• Rapidly inflates.
• Simple assembly on the assembled paramotor.
• Small packaged size, the pilot does not notice it as a burden or aerodynamic resistance.
• Perfectly balanced positioning in the water.
• Pilot remains in the position on the back with the head above the water surface even when loosing consciousness – proven by practical tests
• Total weight of the system 650 g.
• Displacement of 300 N was calculated for a load of 200 kg in the water.
Not intended for use as a life preserver—The Agama Rescue system is intended to be used as a flotation device only CO2 Cartridge Installation (See Video of how to do this Below)
1. Open the velcro around the automatics on the right bottom side of AGAMA rescue system.
2. Check the CO2 cartridge, whether it is not used or damaged and screw it into automatics.
3. Close carefully the velcro around the automatics.
4. Now is your AGAMA rescue system ready to installation to Paraengine.