Cams hydraulic Chain-drive 4x4, about 2.2mt of UP or DOWN movement on each tire !
- Engine is a fuel injected Ford 5.0 V8 out of a '93 cobra mustang.
- C4 transmission out of an early bronco.
- 9" w/ 5.38 gears and ARB air locker mounted in the center (below driver) running chain gears on the ends where the swing arms pivot.
- Swing arms are hydraulically controlled individually or together, and there is coil spring and shock suspension as well.
- Large chains running inside the swing arms turn hummer gear reduction (2:1) hubs at each wheel.
- Tires are 39.5".
- The steering is linked through the swing arms as well and the steering box is mounted just infront of the axle below the driver.
- Body construction is steel tubing. (mostly DOM)
- Total weight is 2'700kg (5'900 LB).